M800 MARINE SYSTEM
- The System M800 is tested and approved by international test institutes and measures SO2, CO2 and NOx using the reference methods NDUV and NDIR.
- A light emitter and receiver creates a light path across the internal diameter of the stack. From the receiver, the light is guided in an optical fiber to the analyser.
- System M800 can operate up to nine different light paths, thus allowing the system to measure the exhaust gases after several cleaning systems.
- A built-in web interface allows the user to control the system via internet and to manage the measurements without loss of data.
- Marine monitoring solutions for the SO2/CO2/NOx monitoring – Monitoring and Testing – Air Monitoring and Testing
- Process control of a SO2 scrubber on a ship is a challenge due to wet and corrosive gases. In such environment, extractive gas sampling systems require high levels of maintenance in order to operate correctly. OPSIS monitoring system solves this by using an optical, non-contact, cross-duct technique. A light beam is sent across the duct or stack to be measured, and the captured light is sent through an optical fibre cable to an analyser. The analyser measures SO2, CO2 and NOx concentrations using UV and IR…